Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Review: Nature Republic Aloe Vera Gel


Place and price: I got my tube from a Nature Republic store located somewhere in Feng Jia Night Market in Taichung, Taiwan. It cost me TWD 150, which was approximately RM18. This is retailing for RM29 in Malaysian stores. I wonder why in Taiwan it is so much cheaper. P/S: Take care to buy this product from the actual Nature Republic store only, cos many are selling fakes online. 

Duration: It lasted me for more than 3 months on daily usage. 

Pros: Very nice scent, gel-like, absorbs quickly into the skin, no residue left (unless you get in touch with water, whereby you will feel stickiness on your skin).

Cons: Not very moisturizing. If you have dry skin, I would recommend you to put this on after bath, then add another layer of moisturizing cream/lotion. Or else your skin is gonna be as dry as before after the gel is absorbed into your skin.

Repurchase: Likely, but I'll see if it's on sale. If not, I might just grab a substitute since there are so many Aloe Gel products out there right now. Might as well try a few more brands so that I can write product reviews for you guys!

Rating: 8/10

How to know if your tube is authentic:


 

No comments: