Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Review: Amante Hot Stone Massage @ Jaya One PJ


Thanks to Butterfly Project Malaysia and Amante, I was given the opportunity to try out one of their signature services. I've never tried any kind of back massage before, so I happily opted for the Hot Stone Massage. I made an appointment for today's 1pm session, and Rose, lady at the counter told me that it will be a 30-minute session. I'm all for it. :)

The outside view.

The massage room.

Close up of the painting. 

They will provide you with a towel, a g-string sort of disposable panties and a cap to cover your hair.

And this is me, all prepared for massage.

Photo credit: Fotolia 

The massage was quite an enjoyable one. My masseuse is a plump, friendly lady named June. She has been working with Amante for 3 years. She complimented on my capacity to withstand pressure (haha), cos most first-timers will complain about the pain. 

Photo credit: Fotolia

Her skilled fingers pushed and pulled at my knotted muscles and followed up with sessions with the stones. My whole body felt good and relaxed after the treatment. I don't have much angin (wind) in my body, so it's still fine. But June told me not to take any ice in my diet if possible. After the hot stone session ended, June massaged my shoulders to wrap it up. 

One more thing, remember to tell your masseuse if you feel that the stones are too hot or the massage is too strong and they will make proper adjustments to give you the best service. 

After the massage, I was served with ginger tea.
This is real ginger tea, warm and spicy, unlike the sweet ones you get at Korean restaurants.

This is their service menu. 

They always have promotions going on, so you can always ask them / do some research if you wish to know more / get a better package. First timers will also get a discount, but I'm not sure how much.

This is Rose, the lady at the counter I mentioned earlier.

She tried to sell me some of their service packages that cost up to RM1500, but sadly I'm still a student and can't afford the splurge. I can only blog about my experience here and help Amante get more customers. *free promo* haha

Their nail polish collection. 

This is only one compartment, they still have three more, so you don't have to worry about the choices. There are also some other quirky designs. Manicure isn't really my thing cos I like my nails clean and pink. I have the cutest fingernails ever. :)


PJ @ Jaya One
Lot 007 & 009,Level P1
The School @ Jaya One,
72A, Jalan Universiti, 46200
Petaling Jaya,Selangor.
03 - 7492 0476
014-337 5476
10.30am - 08.30pm

No comments: