Saturday, May 3, 2014

DressV Review | Bag and Heels

DressV is a shop that sells wedding, bridesmaid and flower girl dresses. If you go to their page, you'll see this banner first thing, which is quite lovely. Anyone who dreams of a fairytale wedding will most probably find this shop enticing. =]


Here are some of my favourites:
 dressv.com SUPPLIES Gorgeous A-line Floor-Length Cathedral Patterned Flower Beading Wedding Dresses Wedding Dresses 2014
Just WOW.

dressv.com SUPPLIES Luxurious Ball Gown Strapless Beads Cathedral Train L ace-up Wedding Dress Wedding Dresses 2014 
Imagine a princess' wedding.

dressv.com SUPPLIES Ksenia s Sumptuous A-line Bateau Half-Sleeve Floor-length Chapel Appliques Wedding Dress 1962  Lace Wedding Dresses (2) 
Classy and elegant.

 dressv.com SUPPLIES Gorgeous Trumpet/Mermaid Chapel Train Lace Wedding Dress 549  2013 Wedding Dresses
For the demure bride.

DressV does not only have gorgeous wedding dresses. You'll also stumble upon some of the loveliest shoes around.

dressv.com SUPPLIES 2013 New Arrival Coppy Leather Peep Toe High Heel Shoes  Heels
I recall top blogger Annabelle from Vivaluxury wearing this in one of her posts.

dressv.com SUPPLIES Chic Suede Peep Toe Cut-Outs Lace-Up Bowtie HIgh Heel Sandals  Dress Sandals
This is one of the popular gladiator heels that have gone viral in the fashion arena.

dressv.com SUPPLIES Sexy Butterfly Cut-Outs Lace-Up High Heel Sandals  Stiletto Heels
One of the bestsellers - the laced-up heel!

REVIEW
dressv.com SUPPLIES Fashion Peep-toe Stiletto Heels Bridal Shoes Wedding Shoes (2)

Christina from DressV offered me to pick one item from the shop for review. I chose the Fashion Peep-toe Stiletto Heels Bridal Shoes

http://www.dressv.com/product/10859962.html
They came in a hot pink box bearing the label BefeeL. Each shoe is wrapped up with a thin cotton bag for protection. When I took them out, it's love at first sight!
 
The Peep-Toe Stilettos are of good quality and quite comfortable to wear. They do not hurt my feet even though it's my first time wearing them. The shoe size is a bit too big for my feet, but thankfully the straps keep my feet secured. Priced at USD $26.99, they are considered affordable. 

The only downside is that the soles are quite smooth, so I would recommend girls who buy this pair heels to scratch the surface with something rough for a better grip. The design of the peep-toe stilettos is cute and sexy and would go well with any girlish outfit. I'd give them 4.5 stars product rating. 
dressv.com SUPPLIES New Fancy Korean Style Women's Bag  Tote Bags
It happens that I also fancy the New Fancy Korean Style Women's Bag from the shop, so I purchased it a single receipt. I got myself the beige one. 

http://www.dressv.com/product/10892545.html
The Korean Style Bag came perfectly sealed in a plastic bag with another wrapping of thin cotton bag within. Once I took it out, I noticed that the gold embellishment on the zipper was a bit tarnished. The lower part of the bag also appears to be a bit bloated. It's still a pretty bag though, and the size is perfect to put in all my daily items whenever I go out with my friends. I'd give it 3.5 stars product rating.
 
Close up view
 

The shipping was rather expensive. For my location (Malaysia), the cheapest option was Expedited Shipping which cost $14.13. I settled the bill on 15th April, but the package was only shipped out after exactly two weeks. Thankfully it arrived soon after that.

Model is US 4 / international size S, 160cm.
 Tony Moly Lip Tint // Penelope Donna Dress // Spike Necklace c/o  Born Pretty Store // Bag from DressV // Heels c/o DressV

www.dressv.com
I haven't seen any bloggers actually reviewing products from DressV, so I guess I'm the first. I would shop from DressV again if they improve their shipping service. Having said that, I have read quite a number of reviews online complementing their wedding dresses and flower girl dresses. And judging from the pictures, you will really fall in love with the exquisite designs. Maybe I'll make another purchase from them when I get married someday. I want to wear something grand and unique on my wedding day, and I'm sure DressV would be able to fulfill my needs as it provides tailor-made wedding dresses for brides-to-be. =]

 http://res.cloudinary.com/shopsimple921/image/upload/w_500,f_auto/56e573a0-b3d1-4ba9-9e3f-2aedf7e8a901.jpg
Hope you enjoy reading this review! All views and opinions are my own, and they are my honest and unbiased verdict on the products I received/purchased.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like your OOTD, and the heels!!! <3 I wish I have a pair too!