It's been some time since I reached this place and became a resident here. My feelings are bittersweet, I can't explain why. It's just the way it is.
Things about KMM:
1. Rocking room mates - Iya, Ika and Su. The three of them are Malay, yet we can live together in peace and harmony. (Gosh, don't I sound like Avatar's opening narrator?)
2. Unstable electrical plugs. You never know when the plugs will go off or suddenly decide to stop working - which is sort of annoying since you can't charge your phone, boil water and iron clothes. But it's working now, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
3. Cats. There are dozens of them here. You can find them almost anywhere within the compounds of this college. They usually like to loiter at the canteens, where they can always find some scrap of food. In the afternoons, they will doze off at the stairs in the dorms. Lying down like a king, in the middle of the stairs. Pampered they are.
4. Pia su students everywhere. Almost everyone here is hardworking as hell, because a ticket to KMM is especially hard to obtain when you're not natives (Malay). So, in a way, the Chinese and Indian students here are among the best 2nd class students in the country. (The 1st class students get immediate scholatship from the government to study overseas.)
5. It's huge - 85 acres of land. I went jogging around the area yesterday even though I'm sick with flue (yes, I'm still sick) - I just don't want to stay cooped in my room - I've a feeling that will make me sicker. So, I put on my tracksuit and went running. Until I was satisfied with how tired I felt.
So, that's all for today. I will update this blog as soon as I can. Thanks for reading!