Sunday, February 26, 2012

Forgetful. Fuss.

I forgot to bring my laptop home on Friday - I left it in a room in the office, and it was left there, plugged-in the whole night. I was so afraid of what might happen to my laptop that I couldn't sleep well. I imagine it bursting due to 18 long hours of continuous charging.



At night, I called Stella and got Ms. Pung's number. The next morning, I called Ms. Pung to ask her whether she has Alice's number. When I got Alice's number, I called her and asked her if she was coming to town that morning. When she said no, I telephoned Ms. Pung again and told her that Alice couldn't make it to town. Ms. Pung kindly offered to drop by since she was going to attend a wedding party in Lumut. I agreed as this seemed to the final resort even though I felt bad to be troubling her.

Later, my cousin Ann SMS'ed me saying that her mom will be going to the market and then to the office and asked me to go over in 20 minutes. I went over and found my aunt/boss watering the plants, telling me she didn't see my laptop anywhere. "It was in the small room", I replied. "I wanted to recharge it because its battery is low."

Finally. I saved my laptop. And I heaved a sigh of relief to know that it was unharmed. At least it seemed so. At home, I gave Ms. Pung a call, telling her that I had gotten my laptop back and thanked her again for offering her help.

All these trouble I've caused - simply because I forgot to bring it home.

Please remind me to use my brain more next time.

1 comment:

Hanz, Fashionista Era Design said...

hahah thats funny :)) just came across your blog..really nice

Dont miss my HARVEY PRINCE PERFUME Worldwide giveaway :)
http://fashionistaera.blogspot.com/2012/02/harvey-prince-perfume-worldwide.html