Monday, December 5, 2011

Accounting Test Today!

Today is the Accounting test in SPM.

Which is also the first time I actually got one of my accounts balanced! So damn excited! I still remember the tallying number: RM 234 650 :)

It's time to prepare myself for the next battle! The Chinese paper, which is on 7th December, is the hardest to score. Only 4 people in Malaysia get an A+ last year! Which is about 0.02 percent of all the candidates who took Chinese. Can you imagine it? No, we are not stupid, it's just that the binomial graph for Chinese is steeper than the other subjects. You have to get 90 and above to score an A+ in Chinese. Do you know how hard is that? One question is entitled at least 3-4 marks, and if you get three wrong, then you're goner. The essay is also challenging; tough, I would say. I admit I'm not that good in essay writing. I'm far behind if compared to students in China of my age. However, I will try my best and hope for the best.

An A is good enough for me. God, can you hear my prayers?

1 comment:

FairyWhispers said...

You can do it!

I can totally see you being one of those who get A+!

=)