Sunday, May 8, 2011

Learning To Drive #3

Yesterday, I had my first official driving lesson. My instructor is a Malay woman named Noraini, or Aini in short.

http://www.corkstudentnews.com/wp-content/uploads/l_plate-150x150.jpg

At first, she asked me whether I had any previous driving experience. And sure enough, I told her no even though my mom did teach me to drive 3 times before that, because the boss told my mom and I that I can't drive yet although I had already get my L-license.

learning to drive a manual transmission car

She's a great tutor, and I had fun driving even though sweat broke through my skin more than once when she taught me how to drive up a mini hill and park a car.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow great! So exciting! I remember I was also afraid of stopping halfway up the hills and start again. =]