Monday, April 4, 2011

Learning To Drive #1

http://www.petertan.com/images2/kpp-wimg7961.jpg
Last Saturday, my mom signed me up for a driving course. I had to attend a 5-hour talk on Sunday about things that a driver had to pay attention to, getting to know accidents statistics, the required conditions for driving, how to read the signboards blah blah blah... All of which can be summarized in the small undang book as shown in the picture. At first I thought I was going to take the exam straightaway. So I kind of read the whole book in the previous night. It has 500 questions, for your information.

But it turned out that the one I was attending was actually a course. The course was so boring. The first lecturer was OK, but the second one was repeating the same things over and over again. He was like, "We have to be careful when we are driving. You know, accidents can happen if we don't be careful. If you drive recklessly, your chances of getting involved in an accident will increase. So, remember, you must be patient and drive carefully. Do you get what I'm saying? I'll repeat my words once again."

No, I'm not being a whiner, but imagine that, I was sitting in a hot (the air-cons are not working), badly-ventilated room for 5 hours with a class full of strangers (except for the only friend I personally know). Imagine my mom paying RM 150 for this. :o

No comments: