Monday, April 13, 2009

A Surprise!



Today, my father went to the post office to claim my prizes.


I opened the smaller package first...and I found a little box.

It's wrapped! How mysterious! I can't wait to see what's inside.

Ta da! My first pair of handmade earrings from Fringe Lore! Thank you, Julie!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This is the bigger parcel. Wow...Look at the postage fee! $25.85! That's approximately RM 90.475!

Lo_Ok! A set of 10 books in the parcel! Hooray! These are the 10 books I won from Cecelia Dowdy, the Christian fiction writer's blog. If you'd like to visit her blog, click here: http://ceceliadowdy.blogspot.com. She's so kind and generous to mail these books to me and I'm very thankful for that!

See my winning comment : http://ceceliadowdy.blogspot.com/2009/03/march-book-giveaway.html

Alright, that's all for today. Have a nice day, everyone!

2 comments:

JJ said...

Congrats! I have been trying to win one of her books. You won 10! Wow! :)

YZ said...

Congrats on your win!