Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's Raining



It's raining, it's pouring...A day without sunshine.

The rain comes down from the sky, followed by thunders and lightnings. The sky is dark, dark and dark...

I'm sitting in front of my out-of-date, nearly-dead laptop, reading book reviews. Right now I feel myself small and insignificant compared to the big, big world.

Boredom fills up my mind and soul. Isn't there a chance for me to travel the world?Maybe I'll go for student exchange next year if I have the chance, and skip my PMR.

My dear friends, I miss you all. Especially my girl-friends. And my primary ex-girl-classmates and best buddies...

If I'm wealthy, I'll go sit in a cafeteria and order a mug of coffee and pretend to drink it and ask someone to capture my photo. I like being sentimental sometimes...and do some stupid things.

I don't like to write a lot about myself, and so I'll take the opportunity to express my apologies to anyone who has been hurt by my mean words. I know that I have been an obnoxious girl all the time. So, please forgive my curtness and try to forget any remarks from me that has sliced your heart or hurt you.

Bye...



2 comments:

一柳枫 said...

嗨,您好,留言在此有点难度,还要SIGN UP GOOGLE BLOGGER,我已SIGN UP,但那里面的部落格只是有个名但没内容的,我真正的部落格是
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/leemingren10/22873367
还记得你的留言吧,谢谢哦。。。
至于哪一首歌的曲谱,还在努力当中,去这一边看看吧,里面有好多乐谱,加油哦
http://www.tintinpiano.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=22&start=50&topicdays=0
很高兴认识你。。。

Aik said...

没想到你会来'参观'我的BLOG,真的感到很意外。谢谢你!

谢谢你提供那个网站。我已经下载了海角七号的'1945年'乐谱。很动听。。。

PS:我会常去看看你有没有新作品。加油!